Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ideas for my Feature Story

At first I wasn't sure what would be a good story to cover for my first feature story but then I remembered a very important event going on at Towson this up-coming Friday: TIGERTHON! According to Towson's website, TigerTHON is a 12-hour community service dance marathon held on campus to raise money for Johns Hopkins Children's Miracle Network. This year TigerTHON will begin on Friday, February 27 at 5:00 p.m. and last until Saturday, February 28 at 5:00 a.m.

Towson's Greek Life is required to attend this fundraising event and participate with another Greek Life group of the opposite sex in dancing. I will be at TigerTHON the entire night so I plan on taking pictures, interviewing a few different people from Greek Life and potentially getting a video of groups dancing! This will definitely be a very entertaining event!

1 comment:

  1. Should be interesting from a Greek perspective, especially since they're not the only type of student group participating. I only hope you're able to remain objective the whole time and don't just talk to members of your own group.

    ReplyDelete